Signal imitator of satellite navigation systems is multichannel and multifrequency generator of network that supports all present and future GNSS systems.
- All available GNSS signals, including GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS G1/G2, Galileo E1/E5ab/E6, BeiDou B1/B2, SBAS L1/L5, QZSS L1 & IMES
- Up to 108 channels (Imitation signals) for the chassis, using from 1 to 9 Merlin modules with 12 channels in each. The user can assign these modules to different frequencies, if it’s necessary.
- Up to 4 independent RF (radio frequency) outputs
- Full-featured Control Centre software, which is able to build scenarios
- Great flexibility of this device allows to meet your certain requirements
- Noise Generator module (optional)
- Wide dynamic range
These products are equipped with PC that already have pre-installed Control Centre software for system management (Configuration of scenarios, monitoring, registration of audit networks and interactive control)
Datasheet NavX-NCS-PRO May2015